Lost & Found Pets Facebook Group
FREE TAX PREP AT SETON CENTER (16840 South Seton Avenue in Emmitsburg MD) for low-income residents of northern Frederick County on Thursdays from 10 AM to 2 PM! Call 211 to make an appointment today!
See the Frederick News Post article.
IMPACT Frederick is all about a community serving neighbors. IMPACT Frederick is over 300 students and adults rebuilding homes of those in our community who need a helping hand. From roofs-to-windows-to-wheelchair ramps we ready to go! Consider being a neighbor with us. Many people ask why, why spend a week serving, and the answer is simple, because Jesus Christ came to serve us and as followers we serve those in need.
Our mission is to IMPACT Frederick County, Maryland with the love of Jesus Christ in order to further the Kingdom of God. By serving those in our community who need a helping hand we become the hands and feet of Jesus. Sharing the good news and hope that is only found in Jesus Christ.
There are just a few eligibility requirements for homeowners requesting assistance: You must own your home (rental properties are not eligible)
- If you have a mortgage on your home, you must be current on your mortgage payments.
- You must be able to demonstrate the need for home improvement work without the ability financially to make the improvement
- You must have insurance on your home
- Members of participating or partnering churches are not eligible.
Contact Impact18 Frederick with any questions (Go to Contact Us).
For Application see below.
The Impact Frederick volunteer crews can help with a wide range of repair, replace, modify and improve activities. The work will be performed by youth volunteers (middle school through college), under the supervision of adult crew leaders with home improvement experience. A partial list of the types of work that can be down is shown below:
- Repair or replace damaged roofs
- Window replacement
- Wheelchair ramps
- Kitchen and bathroom repairs
- Drywall repairs
- Flooring repairs or replacement
- Accessibility modifications
- Miscellaneous repairs
Apply For Help:
If you would like to apply to Impact Frederick for help with work at your home, follow these instructions:
- Review the eligibility rules (above) to see if you qualify for assistance
- Download the application
- Be sure to fill out the form completely
- Use the last page of the form to provide a detailed description of the work that you would like to have done. See the Available Services page for a list of the types of work that we might be able to help you with
- Sign and date the form – if married, both should sign
- Mail the completed form to the address listed at the end of the form. All applications must be received by March 15, 2018.
All received forms will be reviewed and evaluated for homeowner eligibility and suitability of work requested. You will be notified by March 31, 2018, to let you know if your home has been selected for Impact Frederick.
If you would like more information about requesting assistance, visit www.impactfrederick.org