Next Town Meeting Agenda
TOWN MEETING AGENDA
Town office – 300A South Seton Avenue
Monday, April 3, 2023 at 7:00 pm
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- FUTURE MEETINGS
Citizens Advisory Committee: Tuesday April 18, 2023 at 7:30 pm (Town Office & Zoom)
Town Board Meeting: Monday, May 1, 2023 at 7:00 pm (Town Office & Zoom)
FY2024 Budget Meeting: Monday, May 15, 2023 at 7:00 pm (Town Office & Zoom)
- APPROVE MINUTES: March 13, 2023
- POLICE REPORT
- TOWN MANAGER’S REPORT
- TOWN PLANNER’S REPORT
- COMMISSIONER COMMENTS
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS
- PUBLIC COMMENTS
- ADMINISTRATIVE BUSINESS
- For consideration, Proclamation declaring April 2023 Child Abuse Prevention month.
- For consideration, Proclamation declaring April 22, 2023 Earth Day in the Town of Emmitsburg.
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Accept Glenn Blanchard’s resignation from the Planning Commission.
- TREASURER’S REPORT
- PLANNING COMMISSION REPORT
- AGENDA ITEMS (DETAILS ATTACHED)
- Hold public hearing then consideration of Ordinance 2023-05 which would increase water and sewer rates over a five-year period.
- Hold a public hearing then consideration of Ordinance 2023-04 which would add allowable projection of fences over a 4-feet high on corner lots for consideration.
- For consideration, approval of Frederick County Sheriff’s Office contract FY24.
- FY2022 budget transfers to the capital projects fund for consideration.
- For consideration, Ordinance 2023-06 which would allow a business owner within the Town limits to be a member of the Citizens Advisory Committee.
- SET AGENDA FOR NEXT MEETING: May 1, 2023
When: Apr 3, 2023 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.